Fly Quiet Runway Rotation Test 3
The Fly Quiet Runway Rotation Test 3 started the evening of July 23, 2017. Test 3 will be in place for a period of 12 weeks. Each new week will begin on Sunday evening at 10 p.m. or after when demand allows for one arrival and one departure runway. The purpose of conducting a third test is to test in real time a runway rotation without the use of Runway 15/33 which is slated to be decommissioned in the spring of 2018.
Complete schedules and more information is available at: www.flychicago.com/flyquiettest.
Residents are highly encouraged to fill out the survey in order to provide feedback.
The survey can be found on the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/872FZNF
The mission of the Wood Dale O'Hare Noise group is to update residents on what is happening with FAiR, ONCC, and other O'Hare noise organizations. Provide a resource page for citizens to learn about the noise issues and provide updates on what we are doing as a city to find solutions.Get people involved.
Additional O'Hare Noise Group Resources
- SIGN THE PETITION: Save Our Neighborhoods by Saving the Diagonals: OMP Must Include Options for More People
- SOC Aviation Experts O’Hare Recommendations
- Information on How to File a Complaint
- O’Hare Noise Compatibility Commission
- Residential Sound Insulation Program