The City of Wood Dale is excited to host the 3rd annual contest to design the City’s 2017/2018 vehicle sticker! To be eligible, contestants must be Wood Dale residents in kindergarten to eighth grade. All entries must be received by Monday, March 6, 2017. The winners will be notified the week of March 20,2017 and announced at the April 6, 2017 Council meeting.
- All entries must include the theme for the 2017/2018 sticker the theme is: Honoring Heroes.
City of Wood Dale and 2017/2018 must appear on the design.
- All entries must be accompanied by an official entry form attached to the artwork.
- All entries must be an original design and created by the student only. Entries must be no bigger than 6” X 6”. Please do not fold or bend your artwork.
- All entries become the property of the City of Wood Dale.
- Judges reserve the right to reject any or all entries. Judging will be based on originality and applicability.
- One entry per student.
- All entries must be submitted by Monday, March 6, 2017.
Entries will be judged by the following age groups:
Kindergarten – 2nd Grade
3rd Grade – 5th Grade
6th Grade – 8th Grade
There will be one winner per age group.
Grand Prize (1): The winner will receive a $100 Target gift card and be presented a framed vehicle sticker of their winning design. The grand prize winning design will be featured on the 2017/2018 City of Wood Dale vehicle sticker.
Runners Up (2): $50 Target gift card.
Designs may be mailed to or dropped off at Wood Dale City Hall (Attn: Administration), 404 N. Wood Dale Road, Wood Dale, IL 60191. For more information contact City Hall at (630) 766-4900.